Mind of Steel: Baseball Guided Imagery
Availability: Available for immediate download!
Author: Dr. Chris Stankovich
Length: 14 min 12 sec
Size of File: 13 MB
Copyright 2010 Advanced Human Performance Systems
Want to strengthen your brain neurons and improve your muscle memory for more automatic, precise, successful responses when playing baseball? If so, check out Dr. Stankovich’s guided imagery for baseball players! By spending just a few minutes going through this guided imagery experience every day, you will soon begin to crystallize your subconscious mind, resulting in more “automatic” plays, increased self-confidence, less “choking” and anxiety, and greater success in every aspect of the game!
This program is great for girls softball, too!!!
- Downloadable MP3s
- Changing Habits for Life Success
- Leadership for Life Success
- Optimal Balance
- Life Package (3 MP3s)
- Mind of Steel #1
- Mind of Steel #2
- Mind of Steel #3
- Mind of Steel #4
- Mind of Steel Package (4 MP3s)
- Mind of Steel: Baseball
- Mind of Steel: Baseball Guided Imagery
- Mind of Steel: Baseball Package
- Mind of Steel: Mental Toughness for Success in Pool
- Mind of Steel: Mental Toughness for Success in Pool Guided Imagery
- Mind of Steel: Mental Toughness for Success in Pool Package (2 MP3s)
- Mind of Steel: Wrestling
- Mind of Steel: Wrestling Guided Imagery
- Mind of Steel: Wrestling Package
- Own the Game
- Peak Performance - 10 Tips
- Peak Performance for Athletes
- Peak Performance Package (2 MP3s)
- Peak Performance for Youth Sport Coaches
- Sport Success 360° PLUS
- Student Athletes as Leaders On and Off the Field
- Captains Leadership Summit Series
- Combating Athlete Burnout
- Combating Coach Burnout
- Combating Burnout 2-Pack (Both Burnout DVDs)
- Developing Team Toughness in the Clutch - The Athlete's Guide
- Developing Team Toughness in the Clutch - The Coach's Guide
- Developing Team Toughness in the Clutch Set (Both DVDs)
- Mental Toughness for Success in Pool
- Mind of Steel Baseball Success - NEW!
- Optimal Balance
- OWN THE GAME: Developing a Mind of Steel for Mental Toughness in Sports
- Parent's Video Playbook
- Tough Topics
- Wrestling Your Best
- Mental Toughness Guide to Athletic Success eBook - NEW!
- Mind of Steel
- Mind of Steel: Pool Manual - NEW!
- Mind of Steel: Pool Package - NEW!
- Optimal Balance
- Parents Playbook
- Positive Transitions for Student Athletes
- Sport Performance Assessment
- Sport Success 360°
- Sport Success 360° and 360° PLUS Downloadable package
- iPhone Apps
"Dr. Stankovich is a well-respected, leading national authority in sport psychology and has helped thousands of athletes reach their full potential. His programs are very easy to learn and can be implemented for immediate on-field success. You don't have to have "psychological problems" to see the results from his mental training techniques. I highly recommend these products for all athletes, all ages and all skill levels!"
"Chris has done great work in the field of performance especially meeting the needs of parents. His youth/parent sport products are a must for all parents and youth coaches.”
"Three things a player needs to have in order to gain an edge or have success in the game of baseball and softball; technical and skill development, physical development, and Dr. Stankovich added the third dimension - the mental side of the game. Adversity and failure are such a big part of the game and Dr. Stankovich gave our athletes the most important thing, a good mind set. His seminars provide our athletes with the tools on how to deal with the “game” of life and how to apply and set goals and to improve both on field and off field performance. By showing the kids how to obtain personal goals, getting in the “zone”, using imagery, and creating pre-game routines, he showed the kids how to be mentally stronger. Dr. Stankovich provided our athletes with an invaluable tool; a stronger mindset and a better attitude playing a very difficult game."
Brian Mannino, Owner, Mannino’s Grand Slam USA, Elite Baseball/Softball Training Facility
"Having played and coached at high levels I feel as though I have the necessary knowledge to coach players on the physical preparation and technical skills. But without the ability to manage the mind, players will hit a ceiling regardless of skill level. I've seen great players self destruct, and many others unable to continue developing because they got in their own way. It wasn't until I partnered with Dr. Chris Stankovich that I began to see the mental barriers begin to come down. With his guidance, were able to better manage the ups and downs of the season. And when they found themselves in pressure situations they performed better than they had ever done before because they had mentally prepared for the moment. I would recommend Dr. Stankovich to anyone who truly desires to maximize their potential."