Optimal Balance Preview:
Changing Habits Preview:
Availability: Available for immediate download!
Author: Dr. Chris Stankovich
Total Length: 1 hour 24 min 13 sec
Size of File: 62.3 MB (zipped)
Copyright 2008 Advanced Human Performance Systems
Buy all 3 Life Success audio files and save!
- Optimal Balance: The theory of Optimal Balance is an exciting collection of Dr. Stankovich’s lifelong discoveries from his work as an educator studying the elements of eternal happiness, positive emotional & physical health, and peak productivity in all aspects of life! Optimal Balance is a life-state where people thrive by becoming more motivated, more productive, and more confident & happier with the overall quality of their lives by adjusting their personal perception and stress control while simultaneously living a life of meaning and value! Why let stress, burnout, and general life frustration take away the quality of your life for even one more day when you will be amazed at how quickly Optimal Balance can immediately change your life!
- Changing Habits for Life Success: From Dr. Stankovich’s exclusive ‘Life” Series, Changing Habits for Life Success is designed for anyone looking to improve their life by eliminating old, “bad” habits while beginning new, “good” habits! On this program Dr. Stankovich will discuss a number of important concepts, including behavior modification and why people develop habits, how emotions impact habits (like emotional eating), triggers that immediately impact subconscious thinking and behaviors, how perception impacts habit development, plus much more! Don’t waste another day wishing you could change the habits in your life when you can learn the tools that will help you make these long-lasting, healthy, positive changes!
- Leadership for Life Success From Dr. Stankovich’s exclusive “Life” Series, Leadership for Life Success is designed for anyone looking to improve upon their leadership abilities, whether to lead a business or simply become a more effective parent. On this program Dr. Stankovich discusses in very simple language key psychological theories and applications found to be present amongst successful leaders, including attitude and confidence, responsibility, breaking comfort zones, critical thinking, dealing with stress and adversity, understanding how thoughts and behaviors impact one another, empowering others to raise the level of performance, plus much more!
- Downloadable MP3s
- Changing Habits for Life Success
- Leadership for Life Success
- Optimal Balance
- Life Package (3 MP3s)
- Mind of Steel #1
- Mind of Steel #2
- Mind of Steel #3
- Mind of Steel #4
- Mind of Steel Package (4 MP3s)
- Mind of Steel: Baseball
- Mind of Steel: Baseball Guided Imagery
- Mind of Steel: Baseball Package
- Mind of Steel: Mental Toughness for Success in Pool
- Mind of Steel: Mental Toughness for Success in Pool Guided Imagery
- Mind of Steel: Mental Toughness for Success in Pool Package (2 MP3s)
- Mind of Steel: Wrestling
- Mind of Steel: Wrestling Guided Imagery
- Mind of Steel: Wrestling Package
- Own the Game
- Peak Performance - 10 Tips
- Peak Performance for Athletes
- Peak Performance Package (2 MP3s)
- Peak Performance for Youth Sport Coaches
- Sport Success 360° PLUS
- Student Athletes as Leaders On and Off the Field
- Captains Leadership Summit Series
- Combating Athlete Burnout
- Combating Coach Burnout
- Combating Burnout 2-Pack (Both Burnout DVDs)
- Developing Team Toughness in the Clutch - The Athlete's Guide
- Developing Team Toughness in the Clutch - The Coach's Guide
- Developing Team Toughness in the Clutch Set (Both DVDs)
- Mental Toughness for Success in Pool
- Mind of Steel Baseball Success - NEW!
- Optimal Balance
- OWN THE GAME: Developing a Mind of Steel for Mental Toughness in Sports
- Parent's Video Playbook
- Tough Topics
- Wrestling Your Best
- Mental Toughness Guide to Athletic Success eBook - NEW!
- Mind of Steel
- Mind of Steel: Pool Manual - NEW!
- Mind of Steel: Pool Package - NEW!
- Optimal Balance
- Parents Playbook
- Positive Transitions for Student Athletes
- Sport Performance Assessment
- Sport Success 360°
- Sport Success 360° and 360° PLUS Downloadable package
- iPhone Apps
"Chris provides current and relevant information in his work with us as educators. His research is strong and provides guidance to students and adults who work with youth in a reasonable manner that builds strong self-esteem in kids and helps adults understand youth development. Helping both students and their mentors understand the effects of stress and well-being has made Chris a strong communicator making a difference in the lives of others."
Dr. Bob Bowers, CEO, Educational Council Foundation
“Dr. Stankovich has taught several graduate courses for Wittenberg in the areas of leadership, wellness, and creativity. Teachers who have taken his courses have strongly endorsed his teaching style, and they have found the information presented to be most useful and needed in today's educational setting.”
Sally Brannan, EdD, Department Chair, Education Dept., Wittenberg University
“Dr. Chris Stankovich has continued working with the Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine and the Centers for Osteopathic Research and Education (CORE) for the last 8 years. He delivers seminars to all levels of resident trainees and their program directors to develop innovative ways to deliver quality medical training. He has provided team building workshops, leadership training, mentoring and most recently a very successful contemporary approach to health and wellness to our Internal Medicine residents across the state. Our medical trainees are driven to learn all they can in the treatment of their patients but at times will neglect their own physical and mental health. Dr. Stankovich connects with the physicians easily and uses an interactive approach which is well received by learners. I look forward to working with Dr. Stankovich in the future.”
CORE/Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine
“Chris is a great resource. We have invited him as guest speaker in one of the sessions of our Residency Directors Fellowship Program sponsored by Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Centers for Osteopathic Research and Education (topics included emotional intelligence, motivation, and leadership). He is an enthusiastic speaker and is passionate about his work. He is a consummate professional. If groups or organizations are looking for a speaker on topics related to the ones listed above, give Chris a call.”
Dr. Olivia Ojano-Sheehan
President, JDH Winners' Edge
Asst. Director, CORE Faculty Development
Asst. Professor, Department of Family Medicine
Ohio University-Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine
“Through the instruction and coaching from Dr. Stankovich our Residents and Clinical Teachers have received solid leadership and mentoring skills."
Robbin Kirkland, Ph.D.
Assistant Director of Faculty Development
Ass. Prof., Ohio University College of Medicine Dept. of Family Medicine