Peak Performance for Youth Sport Coaches
Availability: Available for immediate download!
Author: Dr. Chris Stankovich
Length: 28 min 57 sec
Size of File: 26.5 MB
Copyright 2009 Advanced Human Performance Systems
Have you, or someone you know, been asked to become a youth sport coach? While this opportunity can be very exciting and rewarding, it can also be terrifying if you have never coached before (as is usually the case when it comes to the majority of volunteer youth sport coaches). Even if you know the “x’s and o’s” of the sport, there is still much more to learn when it comes to providing a safe, fun, and meaningful experience for the kids you will coach.
On this program Dr. Stankovich discusses many critically important concepts relating to youth sports coaching, including why kids play sports, examining the reasons why you coach, developing your personal coaching philosophy, creating effective pre-season meetings, watching for contemporary sport issues like burnout, supplements, and travel leagues, dealing with playing time and conflicts with parents, plus much more!
- Downloadable MP3s
- Changing Habits for Life Success
- Leadership for Life Success
- Optimal Balance
- Life Package (3 MP3s)
- Mind of Steel #1
- Mind of Steel #2
- Mind of Steel #3
- Mind of Steel #4
- Mind of Steel Package (4 MP3s)
- Mind of Steel: Baseball
- Mind of Steel: Baseball Guided Imagery
- Mind of Steel: Baseball Package
- Mind of Steel: Mental Toughness for Success in Pool
- Mind of Steel: Mental Toughness for Success in Pool Guided Imagery
- Mind of Steel: Mental Toughness for Success in Pool Package (2 MP3s)
- Mind of Steel: Wrestling
- Mind of Steel: Wrestling Guided Imagery
- Mind of Steel: Wrestling Package
- Own the Game
- Peak Performance - 10 Tips
- Peak Performance for Athletes
- Peak Performance Package (2 MP3s)
- Peak Performance for Youth Sport Coaches
- Sport Success 360° PLUS
- Student Athletes as Leaders On and Off the Field
- Captains Leadership Summit Series
- Combating Athlete Burnout
- Combating Coach Burnout
- Combating Burnout 2-Pack (Both Burnout DVDs)
- Developing Team Toughness in the Clutch - The Athlete's Guide
- Developing Team Toughness in the Clutch - The Coach's Guide
- Developing Team Toughness in the Clutch Set (Both DVDs)
- Mental Toughness for Success in Pool
- Mind of Steel Baseball Success - NEW!
- Optimal Balance
- OWN THE GAME: Developing a Mind of Steel for Mental Toughness in Sports
- Parent's Video Playbook
- Tough Topics
- Wrestling Your Best
- Mental Toughness Guide to Athletic Success eBook - NEW!
- Mind of Steel
- Mind of Steel: Pool Manual - NEW!
- Mind of Steel: Pool Package - NEW!
- Optimal Balance
- Parents Playbook
- Positive Transitions for Student Athletes
- Sport Performance Assessment
- Sport Success 360°
- Sport Success 360° and 360° PLUS Downloadable package
- iPhone Apps
"We have always found Dr. Stankovich's work to be very professional, worthwhile and with a forward thinking component for our coaches and student-athletes. His broad-based knowledge of athletics at all levels has benefited many of our teams and athletes. When I sense a need from any of our Athletic Directors seeking advice in this area I never hesitate to recommend Chris as a valuable resource and someone to reach out to for assistance."
David Cecutti, Commissioner, Ohio Capital Conference
“Dr. Chris Stankovich leadership training and goal setting seminars were outstanding resources for our coaches and student-athletes. We continue to look for innovative ways to motivate and educate our student-athletes on how to be the best they can be. Dr. Stankovich is the educator to lead these endeavors and we truly appreciate all of contributions so far and we look forward to continuing our partnership in the future.”
Rex Reeder, Director of Athletics, New Albany High School
“I've know and worked with Dr. Stankovich for the past 10 years, and find him to be on the leading edge of sport psychology and sports related athlete training. His methods and approach to improving athletic performance at all levels is unmatched. He brings out the best in athletes, from high school to pro. I would recommend that any athlete who desires to be the best they can be work with Dr. Stankovich. You'll see the results you want every time.”
Bill Weary, Director of Athletics, Worthington Kilbourne High School