Combating Coach Burnout
Author: Dr. Chris Stankovich
Format: DVD (mailed hard copy)
Length: 35 min
Sold Through: Championship Productions
Copyright 2011 Advanced Human Performance Systems
The job of a sports coach can be incredibly demanding, often leaving coaches tired, stressed, and burned out (physically and emotionally). Unfortunately, when coaches feel overwhelmed, not only do they coach less effectively, but they also lose all the fun they previously experienced while coaching. Making things even more difficult for coaches who feel burned out from the job is the scarcity of educational resources afforded to coaches . until now.
Staying in the Game: Combating Coach Burnout will teach coaches:
- Why it is important to learn about coach burnout and how it can impact physical and emotional health
- Risk factors that increase the likelihood for experiencing coach burnout
- The stages of coach burnout
- How coach burnout can impact personal life
- Tips to minimize burnout and maximize coaching and team success
- Strategic methods that will increase team cohesion and team attitude
Don’t let burnout get the best of you. Live a healthier life and improve your coaching success!