Updated: May 15, 2017
Size of File: 2.0 MB
Sold Through: itunes.com
© 2010 Advanced Human Performance Systems
Test your mental toughness in just a few minutes using the Sport Performance Assessment (SPA), an easy-to-use sport psychology instrument specially designed by national expert Dr. Chris Stankovich to help you reach your full athletic potential.
It’s a fact – mentally tough athletes stay calm in pressure situations, control their emotions, and play in the zone on a consistent basis. The great news is that few athletes are born with these skills, meaning that every athlete can learn the skills needed to develop strong mental toughness, allowing for maximum human proficiency.
Sport Performance Assessment (SPA)
- Easy to use 50 question assessment measuring 5 critical elements to mental toughness: arousal control, mental preparation, confidence, focus, and the ability to handle adversity.
- Confidential testing and assessment for just a few dollars – no need to spend thousands of dollars on professional counseling, expensive books/videos, and day-long seminars.
- Personalized results immediately provided to you in colorful graphs showing your strengths and weaknesses.
- Unique trend data capture that allows you to compare scores from multiple testing points throughout the season, allowing you to actually “see” your mental toughness – and athletic potential – increase as the season progresses.
- Test results that can be conveniently emailed to you so that you can store on your computer, as well as print to keep in your performance journal.
- Unique, detailed performance reports with specific tips unique to your individualized scores, designed to help you immediately improve in your areas of weakness by using professional instruction from Dr. Stankovich.
- Unlimited testing & feedback – track your progress throughout the season and your entire athletic career!