The Parent’s Video Playbook Helps Kids Maximize the Athletic Experience!
Looking for a unique gift this holiday season? Then check out The Parent’s Video Playbook, developed using principles, theories and applications from sport psychology and philosophy. The video is designed to help parents of youth and interscholastic athletes identify and respond to today’s psychosocial issues commonly experienced in sports.
This video will help you:
- Help your child have fun while playing his or her best
- Understand the challenges between having a talent for a sport yet having little interest in playing that sport
- Set specific target goals with your child to help with sport success
- Teach sport skill acquisition based on healthy positive reinforcement
- Set up a journaling system that allows your child to see her athletic development grow
- Improve and sharpen your child’s sports focus
- Engage in healthy and facilitative relationships with your child’s coach – especially over playing time
- Galvanize your child’s resiliency and ability to bounce back from adversity
- Identify and respond to sports burnout
- Successfully transition from sports when dealing with retirement
- Plus much more!
To learn more about The Parent’s Video Playbook check out this introductory video: