Mind of Steel: Baseball
Availability: Available for immediate download!
Length: 39 min 54 sec
Size of File: 36.5 MB
Author: Dr. Chris Stankovich
Copyright 2010 Advanced Human Performance Systems
New York Yankee legend Yogi Berra once said “90% of baseball is half mental.” Regardless of whether you think baseball is as “mental” as Yogi Berra once claimed, baseball players need no convincing that a large part of baseball success is completely dependent on mental toughness.
On this program Dr. Stankovich discusses the mental aspects of baseball, including power goal setting, getting in “the zone,” how to improve on-field focus, imagery drills for better muscle memory, pre-pitch and pre-game routines to enhance confidence, plus much more!
This program is great for women's softball, too!!!
- Downloadable MP3s
- Changing Habits for Life Success
- Leadership for Life Success
- Optimal Balance
- Life Package (3 MP3s)
- Mind of Steel #1
- Mind of Steel #2
- Mind of Steel #3
- Mind of Steel #4
- Mind of Steel Package (4 MP3s)
- Mind of Steel: Baseball
- Mind of Steel: Baseball Guided Imagery
- Mind of Steel: Baseball Package
- Mind of Steel: Mental Toughness for Success in Pool
- Mind of Steel: Mental Toughness for Success in Pool Guided Imagery
- Mind of Steel: Mental Toughness for Success in Pool Package (2 MP3s)
- Mind of Steel: Wrestling
- Mind of Steel: Wrestling Guided Imagery
- Mind of Steel: Wrestling Package
- Own the Game
- Peak Performance - 10 Tips
- Peak Performance for Athletes
- Peak Performance Package (2 MP3s)
- Peak Performance for Youth Sport Coaches
- Sport Success 360° PLUS
- Student Athletes as Leaders On and Off the Field
- Captains Leadership Summit Series
- Combating Athlete Burnout
- Combating Coach Burnout
- Combating Burnout 2-Pack (Both Burnout DVDs)
- Developing Team Toughness in the Clutch - The Athlete's Guide
- Developing Team Toughness in the Clutch - The Coach's Guide
- Developing Team Toughness in the Clutch Set (Both DVDs)
- Mental Toughness for Success in Pool
- Mind of Steel Baseball Success - NEW!
- Optimal Balance
- OWN THE GAME: Developing a Mind of Steel for Mental Toughness in Sports
- Parent's Video Playbook
- Tough Topics
- Wrestling Your Best
- Mental Toughness Guide to Athletic Success eBook - NEW!
- Mind of Steel
- Mind of Steel: Pool Manual - NEW!
- Mind of Steel: Pool Package - NEW!
- Optimal Balance
- Parents Playbook
- Positive Transitions for Student Athletes
- Sport Performance Assessment
- Sport Success 360°
- Sport Success 360° and 360° PLUS Downloadable package
- iPhone Apps
"Dr. Stankovich is a well-respected, leading national authority in sport psychology and has helped thousands of athletes reach their full potential. His programs are very easy to learn and can be implemented for immediate on-field success. You don't have to have "psychological problems" to see the results from his mental training techniques. I highly recommend these products for all athletes, all ages and all skill levels!"
"Chris has done great work in the field of performance especially meeting the needs of parents. His youth/parent sport products are a must for all parents and youth coaches.”
“Dr. Chris Stankovich has helped me with many very important things that I have applied to my career as a professional baseball player, including help with focus, concentration, confidence development, and goal setting. I highly recommend all serious athletes to learn more about Dr. Stankovich and his training programs."
Eric Stults, Major League Pitcher, LA Dodgers
"Having played and coached at high levels I feel as though I have the necessary knowledge to coach players on the physical preparation and technical skills. But without the ability to manage the mind, players will hit a ceiling regardless of skill level. I've seen great players self destruct, and many others unable to continue developing because they got in their own way. It wasn't until I partnered with Dr. Chris Stankovich that I began to see the mental barriers begin to come down. With his guidance, were able to better manage the ups and downs of the season. And when they found themselves in pressure situations they performed better than they had ever done before because they had mentally prepared for the moment. I would recommend Dr. Stankovich to anyone who truly desires to maximize their potential."