Mind of Steel for Baseball Success DVD
How much of the game of baseball is “mental?” While that question is difficult to answer precisely, most baseball players will tell you that at least 50% of baseball success relies on developing “mental toughness.” Specifically, players who learn how to increase self-confidence, sharpen focus, minimize anxiety, and strengthen resiliency are the ones who develop precision mind-body synchrony and inevitably reach their full baseball playing potential.
Mind of Steel for Baseball Success, developed by nationally respected sport performance scientist, Dr. Chris Stankovich, will teach you how to:
- Develop specific, measurable, controllable goals that will help you maximize your baseball potential
- Incorporate proven sport psychology skills to help you get in the zone on a regular basis
- Minimize debilitating anxiety that often disrupts important muscle memory necessary for fast reactions on the field
- Create pre-game, pre-pitch, and pre-AB routines designed to improve confidence and focus
- Utilize “bounce back” strategies to help immediately dismiss errors and other negative events on the field
- Develop a perception focus of “playing to win” rather than playing to avoid losing
- Minimize “choking” so that you can make every pitch and AB count!
- Plus much more!
Preview the DVD: