Optimal Balance for Life Happiness, Health, & Productivity
NEW!! Optimal Balance: Life Strategies for Happiness, Health, and Peak Productivity
I am excited to report that my new DVD, Optimal Balance, was published recently and can be picked up at Advanced Human Performance Systems. The video details my theory of Optimal Balance, a healthy and successful way of living built upon my training in counseling psychology and 20 years of working directly some of the happiest and successful people I have ever met. The basic premise of Optimal Balance is to develop and live a life that proportionately divides everyday responsibilities with other leisure interests and hobbies, allowing people to regularly “recharge their battery” in life instead of becoming exhausted, stressed out, and unproductive.
Optimal Balance living is utopia in that it allows for maximum productivity in career endeavors, as well as the highest levels of happiness and life success in other important life experiences, including family, hobbies, and recreation activities.
Optimal Balance will help you:
- Learn about how you can become a more fully functioning, happier, and productive person
- Understand the relationship between life balance, stress identification, and healthy coping
- Examine the importance of your unique values, and how they can be used as a catalyst to help you improve your emotional wellness and productivity
- Appraise the different types of stress people commonly experience, as well as the most effective and healthiest ways to cope with stress
- Learn how personal control and life changes directly impact stress, in both healthy and unhealthy ways
- Develop rational and effective perception and cognitive appraisals, leading to maximum human productivity
- Develop your own Optimal Balance road map that best meets your personal values, interests, and purpose in life
If you feel your life has stagnated, or that the stress in your life continues to compound and bog you down, then check out Optimal Balance. For more information please visit Advanced Human Performance Systems today!